Check the device requirements to use Diva Software
Install DiVA, step by step!
DiVA is easy to learn and use. Learn how to activate DiVA Premium
Need a support with our team? Please contact us.
Though many devices work with EyeCharts Software, we extremely reccommend the compatible devices listed bellow:
1. Slide Presenter:
Logitech R400 Laser
Logitec Spotlight Laser
2. Usual Wire and Wireless Keyboards:
All usual keyboards are compatible
3. Wifi mini keyboards
Wechip W1 MINI Keyboard
EACHLINK H6 Mini
Generic Wireless Keyboard Mouse (Querty)
4. Air Mouse:
Mini 2.4 Voice Control Air Mouse Wireless Keyboard (Querty)
NOTE: By downloading or running this Software, You accept this End-User License Agreement (EULA). You are responsible for ensuring using the compatible devices and your System meets minimum requirements of DiVA software.
Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7, in 32-bit or 64-bit, all with latest Updates and Service Pack
Intel Core i5/7 or AMD Athlon 64
1 GB hard disk space
1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
Internet connection required to sign in to authenticate DiVA premium. You can use DiVA offline provided you connect to the Internet ONLY to validate your software license.
MacBook®️, MacBook Air®️, MacBook Pro®️, iMac®️, iMac All in One®️, iMac Pro®️, Mac Pro®️, Mac mini®️
Processor Intel®️ 64-bit Core™️ 2 Duo or better
Memory 4 Gb RAM or more
macOS®️ Catalina 10.15, Mojave 10.14, High Sierra 10.13, Sierra 10.12.6, El Capitan 10.11.5, Yosemite 10.10.5
Hard disk 2 GB free space, SSD for best performance
Display 1280×768 resolution or better
How to install DiVA EyeCharts
- Download DiVA_Install.exe file.
- Click the downloaded file.
- Click Allow in Windows Unknown Publisher message.
- Install the software.
- When finished, you can open and find the Software in your desktop.
- Download EyeCharts.zip file.
- Click the downloaded file.
- A message will be displayed: “EyeCharts can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer”. Just Click OK.
- Open System Preferences.
- Go to the Security & Privacy tab. Click on the lockand enter your password so you can make changes.
- Change the setting for ‘Allow apps downloaded from’ to ‘App Store and identified developers’.
- See a massage “EyeCharts was blocked…” just click open anyway.
Now, you can open the App.
We reccommend you pin the application by right-clicking its icon on the dock and selecting Options > Keep in Dock.
Simple: DiVA is fully operable using the arrow keys. [DOWN] and [UP] arrows change the size of the optotype. [LEFT] and [RIGHT] arrows modify the letter of the optotype.
To navegate between charts just access te menu [Hold ENTER Key] or [Hold RIGHT Key] if using a Powerpoint Presenter)
To record Visual Acuity [Hold RIGHT ARROW Key] to record right eye acuity and [Hold LEFT ARROW key] to record left visual acuity.
All keyboard shortcuts are listed bellow:
Snellen Chart [R]
Tumbling E Chart [E]
Figures Chart [F]
Numbers Chart [N]
HTOV Chart [H]
Landolt C Chart [C]
Vertical Chart [V]
Bichromatic Test [B]
ETDRS Chart [T]
Color Test [I]
Amsler Grid [A]
Glaucoma simulator [G]
Astigmatic Dial [D]
Optokinetic test [O]
Worth Dot Test [W]
Fixation Dot [P]
Contrast sens. test [S]
Accomodative tolerance [L]
Menu [Hold Enter]
Record Left Eye Acuity [Hold left arrow]
Record Right Eye Acuity [Hold right arrow]
Activating DiVA Premium license
Your Serial Key will be displayed in the end of the purchase process and will be sent to your email.
Issues during activation:
1) License Key not found: Check if you inserted the code correctly, check internet connection and try again.
2) Unable to activate: check if the code has already been activated on another machine and disable it first. In the case of you have intalled in more then 2 different machines, you should deactivate one of the machines first. Remember, 1 DiVA premium serial allows 2 machines to be activated.
3) Other problems: try reset the application and perform the activation process again.
4) How RESET the APP? To reset, enter “Settings” by pressing [Z] key. Then click reset Application located in the botton of the page.
STILL NEED TECHNICAL SUPPORT?